Wednesday, May 16, 2012

~ Happy Teachers Day / Selamat Hari Guru ~




Cikguuuuuuuuuuuuuu .... wah dah lama da x jerit macam tu kan ...
Yela ... mungkin da lama da tingggal kan alam persekolahan ni ...
But still I can remember all those memories happened when I'm at school before ...
There were so much sweet memories and not to forget the bitter one also ...

By the way, as we all may know that today is the special day where we are celebrating all CIKGU ...
I wish I can be a teacher so that I can gives benefits to other people too ...
It is not just be a teacher at school then you will recognize as a CIKGU ... but still if you give knowledge or ILMU to others no matter what kind of it ... then you are deserved to be call a CIKGU 

So, I would like to wish a HAPPY TEACHERS DAY to all people all around the world especially to all my CIKGUUUUU ...
May ALLAH bless you all !

No comments: