Monday, July 9, 2012

~ Pulau Sebatik, Tawau, Sabah ... Such a beautiful place to discover ~



Borneo we meet again ... ha3
This time I want to continue about the island that I've stay for a few days .
Sebatik Island ... I do tell u guys a brief about this place, PULAU SEBATIK before.
I guess la ...

For this entry, as I posted the picture above, I want to tell you about the beautiful nature that the island have ... 
We went to the the jetty but when we reached there, there is only two boats with no one, and ultimately we have seen such a beautiful scenery especially when we heard the sounds of waves and also the mangrove tress here and there ...
But my eyes captured something bizarre actually, where you  guys can see the white three behind us ( see the pic) ... it is totally awesome lah!

Hope we can go there again and enjoy the view ...
Sebatik Island is totally rock !






No comments: